In older adults, skinny skin issue is most common. It is noticeable on areas like arms, hands and, also the face. A skinny skin girl can easily see veins, bones, capillaries, and tendons underneath hands and arms skin.
90% of skin thickness is due to the presence of a mid-layer called dermis. Its fibrous and thick tissues are made of elastic and collagen. Strength, elasticity, and also flexibility of skin are because of demise. Light skinny skin means thin dermis.
Furthermore, UV exposure, medications, lifestyle, and genetics also contribute to light skinny skin. For proper skinny skin care, read below.
Protect Your Skin from the Sun
One of the essential ways to take care of your light skinny skin is to protect it from the sun. a lifetime of sun exposure can cause wrinkles, age spots, and other skin problems and increase skin cancer risk.
- Use sunscreen: use a broad-spectrum sunscreen with an SPF of at least 15. Apply sunscreen generously and reapply every two hours
- Seek shade: Avoid the sun between 10 a.m and 4 p.m when the sun’s rays are strongest
- Wear protective clothing: cover your skin with tightly woven long-sleeved shirts, long pants, and wide-brimmed hats.
When you are buying moisturizers, it easy enough to get it down to do it; however, wander the skincare aisles, and you quickly learn that the choices can be confounding. There are face creams, body, facial moisturizers, lotions, or ointments for dry, sensitive, light, or dark skin. Add in anti-aging ingredients and sunscreen, and the confusion grows.
- If you got itchy or dry skin, you would probably want to lock in moisture with a thick ointment.
- Creams are thinner, help hydrate, and are suitable for normal skin
- Lotions are the lightest(water in their main ingredient) and are a good match for oily skin
- Base the thickness of your moisturizer on when and where you use it on your body
- You can also use a thicker cream for your body and lightweight moisturizing lotion for your face.
Top Rated Moisturizing Creams
Thin skin strives to make simple, affordable products that are multi-use. Moisturizing and hydrating body serum is vegan, cruelty-free, the gluten-free serum must be 100% hyaluronic and aloe vera to deliver intense hydration, encourage cell turnover, reduce acne and brighten your overall complexion
- Hyaluronic acid
- Aloe vera
Being a skinny skin girl, you must take proper care of your skin and use aloe vera products daily. The Aloe vera contains antioxidants, enzymes, vitamins A & C, which repairs dead skin cells. Hyaluronic acid holds 10x weight in water and promotes firmer skin and moisturized skin, scalp, and nails. Lactic acid contains AHAs to exfoliate and provide a brighter complexion.
This product has the sound of something royal, at least to us multi-cultured individuals of the 21st century
- Rosewater products have antifungal and antibacterial properties that make them an active ingredient against skin infections.
- Chemically produced soaps and cleansers disrupt the pH balance of our skin, making it prone to bacteria that cause various skin conditions like rashes and acne
- They have a mid pH level of 5.5
The best face washes, according to dermatologist and skincare experts
- Cleansing is hardly the most glamorous step in a skincare lineup, but it is the most important in many ways. Whether your skincare regimen consists of a basic wash and moisture
- If the idea of splashing water on your face just after opening your eyes makes you squirm a little
- Skin-perfecting goodness like makeup melting emollients and mega-hydration, aloe vera, glycerin which do all dirty work or clean work on your face.
- Glycerin products are excellent for the skin because it acts as a humectant, which is a substance that allows the skin to retain moisture.
- Moreover, It can increase skin hydration, relieve dryness, and refresh the skin surface
- Also, it is an emollient which means it can soften skin
Exfoliate your Face Skin
If a girl dream of having softer, more even skin, without any skinny skin issue, then you have probably thought about incorporating exfoliation into your routine
- Some exfoliating products are gritty or gunky
- Your skin may be extra sensitive; after exfoliating, choose a gentle moisturizer that’s free of harsh ingredients like; alcohol, dyes, perfumes, or parabens.
Use Korean Sheet Masks
Masks are most commonly made out of either cotton fiber sheets or human-made cellulose fibers such as Cupra, Tencel, or microfiber.
- There are other unique materials, such as a jelly-like material called hydrogels.
- The hydrogels themselves are made up of essence, making the mask 100 percent water-soluble
- Look at your skin: Every face is different! So always pay attention to your skin’s condition and how it is feeling.
- Look at the product: It may not be the frequency of masking affecting your skin, but the actual mask you are putting on. We recommend trying our subscription plans! It is the easiest way to try different masks and find the best ones for you.
- Look at the environment: Depending on your location, climate, and travel schedule, you may need to decrease or increase your sheet mask frequency.
To conclude, if you are facing a skinny skin issue, then use the above products for effective and better results. Including them in your skincare regime will surely do wonders for your skin.